Thursday, December 9, 2010

reading

I love to read, have many re-read authors on my shelves... but, lately I wonder why every book has vampires.

Do we really need that many vampires? I like Single White Vampire (Lynsay Sands) and even southern baptist ones (Charlene Harris), Lui has some good plot lines, Keri Arthur isnt bad. BUT David Weber?

Years ago I read P.C. Cast's goddess series and it was good. BUT, no not these vampires. Dont like the Twilight ones ... Stephanie Meyers? and then there are more and I stopped looking.

So, currently due to person needs I am Listening to David Baldacci stories as I finish my work for the season. Spy novels, political fiction novels used to be I read them on an airplane but, today I dont fly anywhere.

And, come spring back to SF, hoping for some good plot lines and themes without the rescue from Vampires!

No comments:

Post a Comment